Welcome to Raicilla Dreams, please make yourself comfy....you will find many photos, anecdotes and tales of Yelapa told by amigos that lived there before electricity and before it was totally discovered by the tourist world. I welcome your own memories and photos.


Start at the very bottom with archives and work your way up if you want to follow the order I posted. Otherwise, just feel free to skip around and read what suits your fancy...faye

Friday, March 23, 2012

Glen Blakesley 10/1/46 - 3/21/12

I could not express my feelings any better than Allen did...so, I'm posting his partial comment from Yelapa Friends on FB.


It is with great sadness that our friend Blakesley passed away last Wednesday 3/21/12. Peggy Bassett was with him holding his hand as he took his last breath. She said he had been agitated this afternoon and kept telling the nurses he had to go. And he did. On the Spring Equinox. He was at peace at his time of death. So, good bye dear friend. I am thankful for our thirty years of friendship, and I am so glad you are not suffering any longer. Rest in Peace Blakesley, and God bless your wonderful spirit, now in transition. You will be greatly missed by all of your Yelapa Family. Namaste....................AAAAh! Dios mi buen amigo. Let us all light a candle in his honor to guide his way back to spirit. .....allen helschein