Welcome to Raicilla Dreams, please make yourself comfy....you will find many photos, anecdotes and tales of Yelapa told by amigos that lived there before electricity and before it was totally discovered by the tourist world. I welcome your own memories and photos.


Start at the very bottom with archives and work your way up if you want to follow the order I posted. Otherwise, just feel free to skip around and read what suits your fancy...faye

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Time Goes Too Fast

It's June 2017. I moved closer to the village for the first time in years. It turned out to be a good move for me. I was closer to town and friends and did not have to walk all that way out to the ends of the Point. Due to some unforseen health issues, I needed to have better access to Isabel's beach and town.

I'm still hunting for the fab photos that were sent to me. I parked them somewhere and can't find them now! But, I will. Great pics taken by Mark Tedesco in the 70's. Brilliant photos of many residents. You will love them!

Hope you're keeping up with Tony Collins and his incredible stories, too. Amazing!