Welcome to Raicilla Dreams, please make yourself comfy....you will find many photos, anecdotes and tales of Yelapa told by amigos that lived there before electricity and before it was totally discovered by the tourist world. I welcome your own memories and photos.


Start at the very bottom with archives and work your way up if you want to follow the order I posted. Otherwise, just feel free to skip around and read what suits your fancy...faye

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

What? It's Almost 2017. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Feliz Año Nuevo, Amigos....


I am a terrible blogger, but I hope to update with more photos soon. I have them hidden somewhere on my drive, I promise. Now to figure out how to do that all over again.
BTW I hit 70 this Fall. I came to Yelapa 40 years ago. I got sick on my birthday this year and spent the day sniveling in bed. I don't mind if you stop me on the trail and wish me a belated Happy Birthday this winter. I'll be down there soon.