Welcome to Raicilla Dreams, please make yourself comfy....you will find many photos, anecdotes and tales of Yelapa told by amigos that lived there before electricity and before it was totally discovered by the tourist world. I welcome your own memories and photos.


Start at the very bottom with archives and work your way up if you want to follow the order I posted. Otherwise, just feel free to skip around and read what suits your fancy...faye

Friday, July 15, 2011

1 A/B  In this picture my father had taken us to PV for what he called a day to be civilized – whatever he meant, no one really could understand – these two combined are the before (when we arrived in PV) and after (the civilized look) as you can see, we don’t even look like the same kids – It’s so funny to think that he thought we were not civilized the way we were.

2 A/B  In this pic it was Pichon and Reyna at the campo santo and the other was taken as we played in our front yard – It was our playground.

3 A/B  In the last picture we’re at the beach and my father was taking the picture – my brother and I were always together – notice the bathing suite, it’s the one that Rita designed for me and named after me. Honestly, it’s not a new look but I loved that suit – I only had one other that I had gotten in PV I only wore it for about a year before I got this one – I’d started to develop and it was not acceptable for me not to wear a top so it had to match – whatever :)  Those were my father's ideas.  ..........Reyna S.