Welcome to Raicilla Dreams, please make yourself comfy....you will find many photos, anecdotes and tales of Yelapa told by amigos that lived there before electricity and before it was totally discovered by the tourist world. I welcome your own memories and photos.


Start at the very bottom with archives and work your way up if you want to follow the order I posted. Otherwise, just feel free to skip around and read what suits your fancy...faye

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back to Yelapa

I'm getting psyched to head back to Mexico early January. Starting to gather my essentials and think about what I'm going to do this year. I want to bring a little recorder of some kind so I can get more stories from all of you for my blog.

Think about what stories you might want to share with me and all the readers of Raicilla Dreams. I can hardly wait to hear what you have to say.

I'll return to Raicilla Dreams next Spring with new inspiration and ideas. Please send photos and stories along when you can. People enjoy seeing them.

Thanks to Liana for sending some wonderful pics I just uploaded. Look how young and innocent Victor V. looks! Yes, we were all beautiful babies once.

Wishing you all a Safe and Happy Holiday Season and a Healthy New Year. 

Also, I came across some photos from Evan Ravitz on another site and posted several for your enjoyment. Thanks to Evan.

Adios hasta la primavera!